According to this meme on Flavorwire, this is me as an adult:
- There are eighteen different kinds of tea in your kitchen, and plenty of herbs.
- You’re a compulsive traveller and manage to make friends no matter where you go. Sometimes that leads to getting locked in prison or drugged, but you can roll with the punches.
- Your friends may be totally crazy, but you’re together enough that you can go out partying with them every night and still hold down a full-time job.
- You’re the guy who finds a way to ruin every party.
- You’re probably a genius by now. Or a politician. Definitely not both.
- You’re a staunch vegetarian and have a vast wine cellar. You also have really weird prejudices against random animals.
- You can’t stop talking about how your multi-media novel is going to be really awesome. It probably is.
- You’re a creative gastronomist with a flexible policy on slave labor.
- You may or may not be that lady who talks to her plants.
- Every house you live in must be outfitted with a walk in closet. Just in case.
Actually, they aren't all that far fetched... Okay, I am not a politician or a genius, and I am not writing a multi-media novel, but everything else... well, they aren't so far fetched.